fórum.bandingklub.cz

operační možnosti léčby těžké obezity
Právě je 03 črc 2024 07:59

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: 17 čer 2024 22:00 

Hello everyone!

I've encountered a really annoying issue – I'm experiencing a noticeable vibration while driving at speed, and I discovered that it's due to the driveshaft. It's particularly noticeable at speeds between 80-90 km/h. After reading through some forums, it seems like it's probably an imbalance problem.

I'm now figuring out the best solution:

Remove the driveshaft and have it balanced with a machine. This method seems the most accurate but involves a lot of hassle – removing, transporting, waiting, and reinstalling.
Doing the balancing on the car itself. Some people do this using special tools without taking off the driveshaft.

Has anyone faced a similar driveshaft vibration issue? How did you address the driveshaft vibration issue, which method did you go with, and why?
I want to buy a portable balancer Balanset-1A, like this for Industrial Shaft Balancing In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395385894021

Do you have any tips or advice to offer? I would greatly appreciate any advice and recommendations!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina